We focus on the diagnosis of acute and chronic medical complaints with an emphasis on preventive medicine. We promise to:
- Provide the highest quality of patient care.
- Act honestly and ethically in all relationships.
- Value and respect the uniqueness and diversity of all individuals.
- Strive to develop a fulfilling physician-patient relationship built on mutual trust & respect.
The Board Certified physicians at Mount Vernon Internal Medicine are committed to providing personalized, quality primary care to adults in the Metro Atlanta community.
We are equipped to provide a variety of diagnostic tests in our Sandy Springs office including:
- Audio Tests
- Breathing Capacity Tests / Spirometry
- Dexa Scans (Bone Density Tests)
- ABI Tests for Peripheral Artery Disease
- Home Sleep Studies
- Realtime A1C Testing
We also partner with LabCorp to provide the most comprehensive panel of lab tests, and we are also affiliated with Quest and Spectrum labs.
Mount Vernon Internal Medicine offers Nutrition and Diabetes Counseling with our Registered Dietitian who is a certified diabetes educator.