Mount Vernon Internal Medicine is a member of a network of physician practices that utilizes MyHealthHome by Medfusion, a secure, web based system that allows you real-time access to your medical record and enables you to contact our office electronically. MyHealthHome is available 24 hours a day for you to review your health records and conduct non-urgent communications with our office.
Using our patient portal, we are proud to offer a convenient way to:
- Request an appointment
- Request prescription refills
- View a summary of your visit
- Request many of your lab/test results
- Review your medical record in a secure environment
You can create a portal account at any time by clicking the button above and selecting the option to “Create a New Account”. Once you have signed up, you will receive an email from Medfusion within one week to confirm your account.
For Portal Support, please click here
- Please allow 2 weeks for results to be posted to the portal after your appointment
- Get your lab results by reading the directions on the portal home page
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for prescription refills to be completed
Patient Portal communication is intended only for the patient that is currently logged in. Any communication relating to another patient including family members needs to be communicated under their own portal ID.